At A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves at providing careers and opportunities for advancement within our A-1 family. Our President, Pat Minegar started out as an installer. Our Production Manager, Joel Biagi, was first hired as an apprentice. Our General Manager, Carol Clark began working with us as a receptionist and our Marketing Director, Tyson Garten came to us as a warehouse delivery driver. There is always potential for growth and advancement in our company!
- HVAC Installers
- Office Staff
- Sales Team
Why join our team?
- Health and Dental
- 401K retirement plans
- Strong perfomance based pay
- Accredited business for over 60 years in the Treasure valley
- Ongoing paid training
A-1 HEATING HVAC TRADE POSITIONS
At A-1 Heating and Air Conditioning, we want to help you find your direction in the HVAC field.
Requirements to qualify for a Journeyman’s license in the State of Idaho:
- 4 year program through CWI or online program HVACRedu.net
- 4 years of work experience in the HVAC field with a qualified company as an Idaho Licensed HVAC apprentice
- Passing grade on HVAC examination to become a licensed Idaho HVAC Journeyman
What we expect from our field personnel:
- 4 year commitment to the HVAC trade with a goal to be a licensed Idaho HVAC Journeyman
- Desire to learn everything you can about the HVAC business
- Dedication to work hard, grow with the company and bring your best to work every day
- Commitment to complete 4 years of schooling and hands on training
- The desire to work for the very best HVAC business in Idaho
What will A-1 Heating do to help you succeed?
- A-1 will pay for your education/books upfront at the beginning of each year with you only expected to pay half of the cost. (A-1 will pay for half of your education as long as you pass.)
- A-1 will help you to find the areas of the trade that suit you best and are of interest to you such as in the areas of controls, installations, energy, sales, service, commercial specialist, and many more as our trade is constantly changing and growing.
- Each year you will make small biweekly payments through payroll so that when you graduate, you are completely debt free for your schooling and guaranteed a well paying job in your trade.
We will do everything in our power to help you excel in the HVAC business!
“We have a huge focus on the care of our customers. We hire the best in the field, and our ideal candidates will possess great service and communication skills to represent our company in a positive, memorable way.”