An energy-efficient home can save you money season after season.
Idaho Power and Intermountain Gas can help with a rebate program that will put cash in your pocket after you install energy efficient appliances.
Idaho Power has many incentives to help you save:
- Ducted Air and Water-Source Heat Pumps: $250–$1,000
- Ductless Heat Pumps: $750
- Duct Sealing: $350
- ECM Air Handler Motors: $50
- Evaporative Coolers: $150
- Hybrid Heat Pump Water Heater: $300
- Smart Thermostats: $75
- Whole-house Fans: $200
Visit Idaho Power Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program for eligibility and program information.
Intermountain Gas For Whole Home
|Example 1:||Rebate Amount|
|Whole Home Tier 1||$900||Tier I Tankless Water Heater||$325|
|Total Potential Rebate||$1,325|
|Example 2:||Rebate Amount|
|Whole Home Tier II||$700|
|Total Potential Rebate||$800|
Intermountain Gas For Appliances
|Stand-ALone Measures||Description||Energy Efficiency Rebate|
|95% AFUE Natural Gas Furnace||95% or Greater Thermal Efficiency Rating||$350|
|High-Efficiency Combination Radiant Heat System||90% or Greater Efficiency Condensing Tankless Combo System for Space and Water Heat||$1,000|
|70% FE Natural Gas Fireplace Insert||70% Fuel Efficient Rating or Greater||$100|
|.67 EF/ .68 UEF Natural Gas Water Heater||.67 Energy Factor or Greater||$50|
|.91 EF/ .92 UEF Condensing Tankless Water Heater||.91 Energy Factor or Greater||$150|
Summary of Eligibility Requirements
- Available to residential customers of Intermountain Gas Company.
- Rebate applications must be submitted and postmarked within 90 days of installation.
- Fuel for the home’s heat and water heating needs must be exclusively provided by Intermountain Gas for applicable space heat and water heating rebates.
- A heat pump must not be used for space heating, even if a natural gas furnace is utilized as backup. If a heat pump is installed in the home, it must be wired to the “Cool Only” setting.
- Energy-savings equipment must meet the requirements of Intermountain Gas’ Energy Efficiency Rebate Program tariff and associated Terms and Conditions effective at the date the equipment was installed.
- All equipment must be installed according to current code and approved by local or state inspection with the signed, approved permit attached to the newly installed equipment.
- Intermountain Gas Company does not provide rebates for energy efficient equipment or upgrades already mandated by Idaho state code.
- Rebates may be subject to change based on the most recently approved Energy Efficiency Rebate Program tariff offered by Intermountain Gas Company.
- Energy Star® homes must be certified by an Energy Star verifier. Energy Star home rebate applications must be submitted and postmarked within 90 days following Energy Star verification.